The economic value of the co-products of your vegetables and fruit (peel, rejected products, leaf waste, cuttings, faulty products, products close to their use-by date and strangely-shaped products) can be optimised as feed for livestock and as a raw material for pet food.
As our Feed division sells feed for pigs, dairy cattle, rose veal, goats and sheep and supplies raw materials to the feed industry, we guarantee that we can always take on your residual streams. Duynie Group is therefore the ideal link between your production and the livestock-feed market. We have plenty of storage capacity for your liquid residual streams, and are therefore able to buffer seasonal influences so as not to disturb the market.
For more information or advice please contact our regional office or our headoffice:
T: +31 (0)172 46 06 10
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors January
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors December
- 50-year anniversary Duynie Group
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors November
- Snelvri winner Agrafiek 2017
- Digital highway for growers