When processing your potatoes, starch is released into the processing water. This cutting starch can be extracted. This has various benefits: you save on water, prevent starch build-up in your system, your water knives do not dull as fast and you put less pressure on your water purification process.
Our division Modified Starch (Novidon) is one of the largest purchasers of this starch. Novidon is specialised in processing and upgrading recovered starch from the potato processing industry. The products are routed to industrial sectors such as paper and oil production. Novidon furthermore produces several types of glue and other derivatives.
For more information or advice please contact our regional office or our headoffice:
T: +31 (0)172 46 06 10
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors January
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors December
- 50-year anniversary Duynie Group
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors November
- Snelvri winner Agrafiek 2017
- Digital highway for growers