Pet food & feed
Your potato products are rich in starch, making them an ideal replacement for the various grains used in livestock feed. The cooked by-product streams from your potatoes can be used as a basis for pig feed, while the raw by-product streams serve as feed for cattle.
As our division Duynie Responsible feeding sells feed for pigs, dairy cattle, rose veal, goats and sheep, and our division Duynie Ingredients supplies raw materials to the pet food and aqua feed industry, we guarantee that we can always take on your residual streams. Duynie is therefore the ideal link between your production and the livestock-feed market. We have plenty of storage capacity for liquid residual streams, and allowing us to buffer seasonal fluctuations so as not to disturb the market.
For more information or advice please contact our regional office or our headoffice:
T: +31 (0)172 46 06 10
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors January
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors December
- 50-year anniversary Duynie Group
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors November
- Snelvri winner Agrafiek 2017
- Digital highway for growers