The co-products from your grains can be either dry or wet and also rich in energy, fibre and protein. We sell your dry fibre-rich by-products - such as semolina - directly to the end user. We analyse your liquid and solid by-products such as wheat germ extract, wheat starch, brewer's yeast and brewers grain in a professional manner so that our Duynie Feed division can maximise their value in the livestock feed market.
As the Duynie Feed division sells feed for pigs, dairy cattle, rose veal, goats and sheep, we guarantee that we can always take on your residual streams. Duynie Group is therefore the ideal link between your production and the livestock-feed market. We have plenty of storage capacity for liquid residual streams, and are therefore able to buffer seasonal influences so as not to disturb the market.
For more information or advice please contact our regional office or our headoffice:
T: +31 (0)172 46 06 10
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors January
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors December
- 50-year anniversary Duynie Group
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors November
- Snelvri winner Agrafiek 2017
- Digital highway for growers