Large or small residual streams? Convert them into green energy! Our Renewables division (AgriBioSource) has its access to the fermenting market, including the in-house fermenters within the Cosun Group, where we process the co-products of your grains. We therefore always have a solution for your residual streams, while you contribute to a bio-based economy.
Fermenting is a biological process whereby bacteria from organic material produce biogas. This is converted into electricity and heat at a cogeneration plant (Dutch: a WKK installation). In this way, green energy is generated by means of your by-product, which you can then use for your own production processes, nicely closing the recycling loop. It is good for the environment and good for your wallet. Duynie Group thus offers you an interesting alternative to the animal feed industry.
For more information or advice please contact our regional office or our headoffice:
T: +31 (0)172 46 06 10
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors January
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors December
- 50-year anniversary Duynie Group
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors November
- Snelvri winner Agrafiek 2017
- Digital highway for growers