The co-products from your corn may be dry or wet and rich in energy, fibre and protein. We directly sell your dry fibre-rich co-products to the end user or compound feed industry. We analyse your co-products in a professional manner to enable our division Duynie Responsible feeding to maximise its value in the livestock-feed market.
As the feed division sells feed for pigs, dairy cattle, rose veal, goats and sheep, we can guarantee to always take on your residual streams. Duynie is therefore the ideal link between your production process and the livestock-feed market. We have plenty of storage capacity for your liquid residual streams, and are therefore able to buffer seasonal influences so the market keeps its balance and sales is always guaranteed.
For more information or advice please contact our regional office or our headoffice:
T: +31 (0)172 46 06 10
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors January
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors December
- 50-year anniversary Duynie Group
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors November
- Snelvri winner Agrafiek 2017
- Digital highway for growers