The co-products of bread and rejected bread make perfect ingredients for livestock feed. Suppliers can bring us dough, packaged and non-packaged bread. We have machines that unpack packaged bread. The dough and the bread are mixed into a uniform animal feed at a central processing plant and then sold.
As our Feed division sells feed for pigs, dairy cattle, rose veal, goats and sheep, we guarantee that we can always take on your residual streams. Duynie is therefore the ideal link between your production and the livestock-feed market. We have plenty of storage capacity for your residual streams.
For more information or advice please contact our regional office or our headoffice:
T: +31 (0)172 46 06 10
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors January
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors December
- 50-year anniversary Duynie Group
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors November
- Snelvri winner Agrafiek 2017
- Digital highway for growers