Are you a beet processor seeking to realise a maximum return on your product line? Then Duynie Group is the right partner for you.
Optimisation of the economic value of products
Duynie Group ensures that you maximise the return on your beets. We optimise the economic value of the direct by-products of your sugar beets and chicory roots: press pulp, beet pulp, molasses and beet tips. Duynie Group can always take on your complete residual streams package, and as we can guarantee to divert all your co-products quickly, your production process is not disrupted.
Our staff are eager to help you arrive at ways of further increasing the return from your business. We can tune into the market and advise you on the ideal dry matter content. In this way we preserve the balance in the different markets for dry and wet products. If you want to know more, check out case studies or contact one of our Duynie Group teammembers.
For more information or advice please contact our regional office or our headoffice:
T: +31 (0)172 46 06 10
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors January
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors December
- 50-year anniversary Duynie Group
- Trends in agricultural raw produce and sectors November
- Snelvri winner Agrafiek 2017
- Digital highway for growers